Monday 15 February 2016

Dhadam Se Girna ... Ooouuuchhh

As a child I was prone to accidents and would just have strange freak accidents. I was also very Naughty as a child and would love to play all sorts of games and would be immersed in them. I was playing cricket at a near by grounds. There were lice tall trees around the periphery of the ground. I think it was a a Saturday and we had fixed a match with local team. We batted second and by afternoon the first team ended their batting by noon , we all took a break and our team begun batting, one of the trees was a favourite place to sit on and watch and cheer our team. I do not know at what time of the play I just got excited and while clapping lost my balance and almost from a second floor height of the tree I was down on the ground, fortunately I did not hurt myself too seriously but did get cut on the knee, oooouuuchhh it was very painful, but also was afraid if Mum would find out and than the scolding, but to my luck everything was laughed off as a freak accident. What a fall...

Once I was riding a bicycle in our neighbouring street and there was this cute looking girl who I liked, on that specific day of my ride I saw her in the balcony of her house and to Impress her I started doing stunts on my Bike and while i was trying to do a willy with my bike I lost my balance and DHADAM I was on the road with the bike over me. My immediate reaction to look at her and hope that she did not notice just this fall, but she did and she did see my fall and was laughing, but like it is said Hassy toh Fassy and we became friends. Rest is fun....

Some real serious incidents were when I came home school changed and went to the kitchen to check what was there to eat and without realising i touched the TAWA and it was very hot part of my fingers skin was left behind on the hot tawa .... oooooohhhhhh what howling and immediately was rush to the local family physician and medical attention. I was playing chor-police with friends and while hiding didnot realise there were nails around. One piece of wood had a nail and I stepped on it and the nail went straight into my sole through my shoes ooooouuuuchhh. One day I was walking on the street and suddenly the rare door of the taxi flung open and hit me on my bum and there I was on the floor, escaped unhurt.... wah

Standing on the road and there a bus took a wild turn on the corner and it hit me and I was flung to another spot got a a hit on the Head, I still have a big bump on my head.

My Dhadam days went on for a very long time ... Ouch 

No comments: